At the DentaQuest Oral Health Center of Massachusetts, P.C, we aim to help each of our patients understand the importance of oral health in order to help them make informed decisions about their dental treatment. As part of this patient education program, we have provided the following information on various dental subjects.
- Acidic and Sugary Foods and Beverages
- Caries Risk Assessment
- Cavities/Caries Bacterial Infection
- Home Care (Hygiene Program)
- pH of the Mouth
- Prescription Therapies
- Risk Factors and Protective Factors
- Saliva, Substitutes, and Dry Mouth
- White Spot Lesions
Please feel free to contact our office if you have any other questions about dental care or if you are ready to schedule your next appointment with our skilled dentists in Westborough, Massachusetts. We are eager to care for your smile!